The Neal Van Hine Team Biography
WELCOME TO THE NEAL VAN HINE BIO PAGE:
- attended Clifton High School, in NJ.
- was a international mechanical packaging manager for Federal Paperboard and Riverwood International and a regional technical representative for Tech Systems, Inc. all located in NJ.
- Both jobs gave him the opportunity to travel abroad, which he loved.
- Neal moved around the corner from Arlene when they got married and was a grandfather, husband, step-dad alll in one day.
- He owns and operates (with Arlene) Snow Plow Central a snowplowing company
- Neal has caught his share of the 'big ones' in Arrowhead lakes; both on his boat and off the shore. You can hear 'fish on' if you stand next to him.
- You'll love Neal's sense of humor and his loving nature. He loves to be with his family, especially his grandchildren and you'll find him walking Lucky and Sadie, the beagle bosses of the family.
- was born and raised in the suburbs of Philadelphia, PA,
- attended Northeast High School and Pierce Jr College.
- In 1984 she and her 3 children moved to the Poconos for a better quality of life and school district for her children. Moving into Arrowhead Lakes was the best place to raise them and moving from the city to the country wasn't bad either.
- She owned her own cleaning, home management and snowplowing business for over 25 years and currently operates Snow Plow Central with her husband, Neal.
- While serving on the Arrowhead Lakes Disciplinary Board for many years she met Neal, married him and both decided to team up in real estate sales and rentals.
- Arlene's biggest passion is real estate, assisting buyers, sellers and renters finding exactly what they are looking for.
- Quality service is what you will receive from Arlene and Neal are not only committed in marriage but work very well together in real estate.
- Hobies are: Arlene loves to teach the granchildren crafts and loves spending time with her family and the doggies, Lucky and Sadie and volunteering with her granddaughter's Brownie/Girl Scout troop.
Both Arlene and Neal make the perfect couple for real estate. With their 35years of living in the Poconos and their various backgrounds it's bound to benfit benefit you.
Both have won lots of awards, including the Quality Service Award year after year.
Here's what they can offer you:
Rentals: FULL TIME rentals ONLY. Give them a call and tell them what you need; how many bedrooms, how many baths, do you have any special needs? What area do you need to be around or how many hours away from the Delaware Water Gap Bridge and how much a month you feel comfortable paying. Don't forget, you'll need at least a 600 credit score, equal to three months of rent, for 1st, last and a month's security. Please note; you may need an extra month's security for the pet security.
We are the spouses that sell houses, lots and assist landlord/tenants in renting.
Not only are we joined personally, but professionally as well. Arlene Hart Van Hine andNeal Van Hine-known as "THE NEAL VAN HINE TEAM ". Working as a team allows us more time to devote to providing the upmost professional service in finding you JUST THE RIGHT HOME OR PROPERTY FOR...YOU!
Our whole team is willing and able to work for you right now. All you have to do is call 570-269-2319 or email; at firstname.lastname@example.org
BUYERS: Not sure what's available in the Pocono area? That's not a problem; we can work with you; whether you are just starting your research; or you've found just the right ones and want to make an appointment to see them. OR...we can send them to you through the internet. Aren't internet savy? That's ok, too...we can use the regular mail; it's dependable, just like us.
SELLERS: OUR STATS ARE IN: WE ARE STILL THE #1 TEAM IN ALL CENTURY 21 SELECT GROUP OFFICE. SINCE 2007 TO PRESENT. Our team is proud to announce that we doubled our projected sales since 2012 and plan to do the same every year.
Being a member of the Pocono Mt Board or Realtors, National Association of Realtor, the Penna Board of Realtors and attending continuing education classes every two years keeps us up to date on the various guidelines and regulations for the State of Pa. We have great marketing ideas to get the most for your property in the shortest amount of time. You can trust our reputation to your most valued asset; and we have the record to prove it. The internet websites get us buyers.
RENTERS: Whether you are looking for a vacation in the gorgeous Poconos; or are moving here full time; we can assist you in emailing you what’s available, making the appts and taking you inside all the homes that would match your criteria.
Working with buyers, sellers and renters on a daily basis is our full time job and we LOVE IT. There’s nothing more rewarding then working with people and matching them to exactly what they are looking for. . We make the process fun and educational.
We are very easily accessible; cell phone: 570-269-2319 or email: email@example.com. We have the technology available to reach us no matter where you are.
Our business philosophy is quite simple, we are motivated, committed and dedicated to provide the highest possible level of service and above all give you the respect that you deserve and we expect that in return. We are interested in continuing to build a strong and lasting relationship of satisfied clients and would consider it an honor to include you! Year after year we continue to receive the Quality Service Award from Century 21 corporate for outstanding service to everyone we assist.
Seeing the gorgeous Poconos is only a phone call away 570-269-2319 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to meeting you real soon.